Shopping a right blender can be quite a challenging job, given there are plenty of blenders available in many different ranges on the market each promising comfort and satisfaction to the customers, the choice of choosing one can be really tough. In terms of overall performance, features, durability and control, VitaMix 5200 is one of the best blenders currently available in the market. Given below is a comprehensive review of Vitamix 5200.
Vitamix 5200 – Review
This power-house can be used to make hot soups, frozen desserts, yummy smoothies all-in-one appliance! The Vitamix 5200 is unparalleled in its longevity and can support it with a 7 year manufacturer’s warranty. You will have the ability to blend, grind, chop, churn, cream, heat and much more. It’s really simple to clean, as you put in a drop of water and soap and blend for just 30 seconds. It is also very flexible and simple to operate with its several functions.
VitaMix 5200 includes 35 various functions, every one of them are unique and simple in their own way. It is user friendly and also simple to operate that even a kid can operate this blender with no safety issues. With plenty of benefits, this blender can easily sit in your kitchen, without taking in much space.
Read more: Coffee machines for offices
The core of this blender is Eastman Tritan co-polyester, 64 ounce, BPA free jar or container. Deep inside of this blender are stainless blades which could cut, blend and mix food into cream, batter or soup, performing it so quickly that the nutrition from an ordinary blender is increased by ‘3’ using Vitamix 5200.
A specially made, Swedish built 2 HP motor is used to power those hammer mill and wet blades. This customized design is most efficient in energy saving, excellent in overall performance and effective in heat reduction. Apart from these, the adjustable speed control ranges from 11-m.p.h. to 240-m.p.h., extending it’s capability to perform the most strenuous and delicate tasks.
For grinding of beans and whole-grains in to flours, and making bread-crumbs, VitaMix5200 makes a “Dry-Blade” jar which includes a different blade style and also configuration. It comes separately from the Vitamix 5200 package.
Features of Vitamix 5200
• A 64 ounce. New Eastman Trita container made from co-polyester that’s as sturdy as polycarbonate as well as chemical resistant.
• An ergonomic handle with soft grip
• A custom developed Swedish built 2-peak (1380 watt) HP electric motor which runs significantly cooler for enhanced performance and better power savings
• A stainless-steel hammermill and slicing wet blades
• Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system enhances the performance
• A venting spill proof lid with a removable or detachable lid-plug makes it possible to add ingredients safely even when the blender is operating
• A copyrighted tamper which allows for the processing of tougher and harder foods and materials as ice cubes, nuts or frozen-treats
Though it is little costly than the other blender models available in the market; however when you compare its functionality, performance, warranty-period, and foods which you get by using it, it’s very easy for you to claim that Vitamix 5200 is worth each and every penny you spent.2