Italissimmo is excited to announce the inaugural Italissimmo Scholarship Program!
We understand the rising cost of higher education has become increasingly more difficult to manage. Student loan debt is at an all time high. That’s why Italissimmo team has decided to offer $1,000 scholarship to needy students every year through our “Italissimmo Scholarship” Program.
You can dig into the specific eligibility and requirements further down on this page.
- All students must be currently attending an accredited college, university, junior college, high school, or trade school in the U.S. or Canada.
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application.
To apply for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org an essay (500+ words) describing: “How household appliances make our lives easier”
- Provide your full legal name, current address, phone number, e-mail address and name of the institution you are currently attending or will be attending in 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- Italissimmo Scholarship Award will be in the form of a check made payable to the accredited institution attended by the scholarship prize recipient.
- Scholarship funds may be used for any education-related expense. Scholarship winners will be notified via email and are required to submit a photo for publicity purposes within 2 weeks of notification, otherwise the award is forfeited. Scholarship winners are required to notify their financial aid office of the award. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of scholarship prize recipients.
- By submitting your response, you are permitting Italissimmo to publish your content on its websites, social media outlets, and via any other channel.
(This could potentially open doors to a writing career – but no promises)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline?
The deadline for entry is May 30th, 2017, 11:59 pm EST.
Are these scholarships renewable?
No. New scholarships will be available each year.
When will winners be selected? How will they be notified?
Winner will be selected by June 30th, 2017. We will notify the winner by email. In the event that the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial contact attempt then a new winner will be chosen.
What about eligibility verification?
Prior to collecting the scholarship award the winner will be required to verify their school status and other eligibility requirements.
How can the scholarship be used?
The funds may be used for tuition at an accredited university or used to cover other educational expenses at an accredited university.